City of Selma announce locations for community series
Published 7:00 am Saturday, July 16, 2022
The City of Selma announced via press release Thursday the locations for its upcoming “Let’s Talk Selma” community meeting series.
According to the release, the purpose for these meetings is “to engage in conversations that will allow exchange of ideas and information between the residents and the Administration.”
Each meeting in the upcoming series will run from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The meetings will be held on the following days at the following locations:
• Meeting 1 – Thursday at Edgewood Elementary School, 709 Highland Avenue.
• Meeting 2 – July 28 at Payne Elementary School, 1529 Franklin Street.
• Meeting 3 – Aug. 4 at Bloch Park Baseball Stadium, 108 W. Dallas Avenue
• Meeting 4 – Aug. 11 at the George Evans Building, 2 Lawrence Street
Participants in the upcoming forums may submit their questions in advance at www.jotform.com/CityofSelma/letstalkselma.
The City of Selma announced a series of advisory committee meetings will be held at 6 p.m. at the Performing Arts Center, 1000 Selma Avenue.
The following committees will meet on the corresponding days:
• Monday – Housing and Neighbor, Parks, Recreation and Community
• July 25 – Safety and Health Education
• Aug. 1 – Downtown Revitalization Economic Development
To register for the advisory committee meetings, visit www.jotform.com/CityofSelma/advisorycommittee.
For more information on the meeting series, contact Danielle Wooten, Director of Planning and Development, at (334) 874-2118 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.