Morgan Academy, Dallas County schools, Selma City Schools going virtual rest of week
Published 11:47 am Wednesday, January 12, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced several private and public schools in Dallas County to go virtual the rest of this week.
Dallas County Schools, Morgan Academy, and Selma City Schools will be conducting virtual classes the rest of the week.
During the time of virtual learning, Dallas County School buildings will be deep cleaned and sanitized.
Here’s an upcoming schedule for next week:
-Dallas County schools plan to resume classes on Tuesday.
-SCS plan to resume classes on Wednesday.
-Morgan Academy will resume classes next Wednesday.
SCS In-school COVID testing, offered in partnership with UAB School of Public Health will still take place on Thursday. Testing is open to employees and students only. Consent forms are required for students.
Weekly COVID-19 Testing for Scholars and Employees:
- Edgewood Elementary 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- School of Discovery 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Meadowview Elementary 9:00- 11:00 a.m.
- Alternative Learning Center 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Sophia P. Kingston Elementary 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Payne Elementary 10:30-12:30 p.m.
- Clark Elementary 12:00-2:00 p.m.
- Selma High School 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- R.B. Hudson STEAM Academy 1:00-2:00 p.m.