MainStreet Family Care to offer COVID-19 testing
Published 11:52 am Friday, March 20, 2020
The health care facility COVID-19 testing to patients with respiratory symptoms who meet any one or more of the following criteria:
- If you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days; or
- If anyone you have been in close contact with in the last 14 days has tested positive for COVID-19; or
- If you are 50 or older and have respiratory symptoms; or
- If you have respiratory symptoms and also have a severe underlying medical condition (diabetes, heart disease, receiving immunosuppressive medications, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease); or
- If you have a written doctor’s order from your physician.
Officials also recommend that patients who enter get a face mask immediately. It generally takes 2 to 3 days to get a result back. In order to process the test and provide you with results, you will also be required to set up an online patient portal account with us.