Letters to the Editor
On April 8 my wife Cathy Sanders and I, Jerry Sanders, had a motorcycle accident on Citizens Parkway near Sears at about 10:30 a.m. By ... Read more
After a meeting between Cadence Bank officers and a group of Uniontown citizens, Cadence Bank withdrew its application for closure of the Uniontown branch. It ... Read more
In reference to Tuesday’s opinion piece, Wet roads are a problem; the City of Selma Street Department is under the leadership of Tommy Smith, ... Read more
Dear editor, I would like to thank the individuals who attended and supported Alabama State University Selma-Dallas County Alumni Chapter’s 13th annual Black and Gold ... Read more
Dear editor, I wanted to take the opportunity to give some much deserved appreciation to the folks at Warren Manor Nursing Home. My mother, Rubye ... Read more
- Letter to the editor defines Selma citizenship
- Selma needs progress leadership
- Letter responds to Senator Sanders column about state education
- Letter talks about positive things happening in Selma
- Who hijacked my Republican Party?
- Letter talks about lessons to learn from Selma’s history
- Letter to the editor expresses love for Coach Reece
- Letter looks back to Selma in 1990
- Letter references Los Angeles Times story
- When will things change in Selma?