When the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed in 2009, some protections went into effect immediately, while others were phased in over time. Many of ... Read more
We have to teach our students how to achieve at valuable costs, instead of getting things by any means necessary. From my perspective, character education ... Read more
By David Sirk CEO of Vaughan Regional Medical Center After much anticipation, the time is here. As of Oct. 1, nearly 50 million uninsured Americans ... Read more
Gabriel Byrne portrayed Paul Weston, a therapist on the TV program “In Treatment.” I caught a few episodes when our cable company gave a preview, ... Read more
There has been a great deal of back and forth in the last few weeks over the issue of Americans being exceptional. President Obama has ... Read more
- We must find balance in America
- Is this truly time, money well spent?
- It was great to watch council compromise
- Open letter to Constitution Revision Commission
- Where is the concern for America?
- Accountability Act is failing our schools
- The GOP looks to be running
- Today’s America is much different, changing
- A day that remains emblazoned in my mind
- We can no longer afford the freebies